When you have unpacked your Beslagsboden product, we are happy to see that you do not throw the packaging in the household waste but instead sort it in a suitable way so that it can be recycled into new material or for energy recovery.
With the high quality of our products and stylish solid designs, we believe that they will adorn bathrooms for many years. When the day comes and you wish to replace them, we ask you to sort and recycle the products in the best possible way.
This is how our packaging and products should be recycled
- Corrugated cardboard/ cardboard: such as our packaging for mirrors, towel rails and larger freestanding products should be sorted as corrugated cardboard or cardboard. This type of material is recycled and used in the manufacture of new packaging.
- Paper: The printed card in the packaging of all wall-hung products is made of paper. Sort the card as paper packaging. Paper can be processed and turned into new paper products and surface layers on gypsum boards.
- Magazines/ papers: this includes the installation guides that come with our products. Remember to keep newspapers / paper and paper packaging separate so that the newspapers can be recycled more easily and become new newspapers.
- Soft plastic is sometimes used as protection for our products or for storage of, for example, screws or other small details. Soft plastic can be recycled and turned into new packaging or used for energy recovery.
- The PET hard plastic is used in the plastic capsule in which many of our products are packaged. The capsule is sorted as hard plastic packaging and can then be made into raw material for different types of plastic products.
- Metal such as brass and stainless steel must be sorted as scrap metal at the recycling center. The metals are separated and sent to smelters, steel mills and foundries where they become raw materials for new metal products.Text about recycling is based on information from nsr.se och sopor.nu.